Thursday, August 9, 2012

My bad!

So wow, yeah totally haven't posted in ages *takes ruler and smacks hand* Sorry!!! Guess I've just not been insane crazy about something lately. Although I'm sure if I think back there probably was something small that I blew out of proportion.

Kiddos returned from 3 weeks away from us, by the 3rd week I was all "man do they have to come back" lol. My honey and me went out to dinner before they returned and while we both were glad to have them back we both enjoyed having our time together alone. Not that we did anything spectacular but we at least got to be just us without the hustle.

I could rant about the weight that all 3 kids gained while away due to a horrible dietary management where they were, yes I'm a mother that doesn't allow tons of sweets and such in the house and you may think omg she's so mean. But when you know that both their father and birth mother are overweight you know that you have to watch this stuff for them because no one else is going to. The eldest gained 16 pounds, yes 16!! In three weeks, groans, I could just kill because I know she's going to have a hard time getting it off, she's pretty dang lazy. *side note, yes I know I'm overweight and yes I am doing something about it so yes I can rant lol* Hopefully with school starting in 2 weeks she will get kicked into gear as being a Fish this year and doing athletics we'll see the weight come back off, till then--- NO MORE SUGAR!!

Other than that we've just been doing our standard, eat, sleep, work. Boring!!! I'm ready for a day off and it just isn't coming fast enough.

Till the next rant, adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment