These two things go hand in hand and not in a good way. Lies have consequences no matter if it is a little white lie or a big ass ridiculous lie. They will always come back and bite you in the butt. It causes people to become cranky and start arguing. It is overall wrong, there's no reason to lie. Tell the truth and if you screwed up then apologize easy as that right?
Well apparently some people never learned that lies are wrong and they continue to do this over and over and all it does is cause turmoil, anger and pain. I would love to shake the person that has upset the household today with their perpetual lies but sadly I know I wouldn't stop with just shaking. I'm tired of the lies, of the heartache that it brings the ones I love. If it could just go away and not return life would be easier but guess that's not the plan that has been laid out so far. Maybe one day the lies will catch up with the person and the ones I love will see how wrong the other person has been for them.
In truth and honor, adieu!
No comments:
Post a Comment