Thursday, June 21, 2012

ITC the coveted girls only trophy

ITC = Inner Thigh Clearance

This has been a great goal of mine for too many years now, no I haven't achieved this great success so this post shall not be a rejoicing one sadly. Today as I walk through the office at work there are a few ladies that have received this trophy and I wonder to myself "do they even know what it would be like to have touching thighs?" Probably not would be the answer, they hold a coveted trophy and if I were them I sure wouldn't give it up.

So what prompted all of this, beyond it being in the back of my mind all the time, the pool! I was there last night with my girls enjoying a few laps since it wasn't overly busy. A neighbor of ours had come out and her kids were swimming but she was laying out, yes another trophy holder, so I went over to say hello and catch up on their house sale. She would never be a rude person and comment about her ITC trophy to anyone but me being insecure about my lack of said trophy realized that I need to get in gear and work on it quickly.

Here is my proposal- beginning tomorrow I will see if my oldest will wake up at 5:15 to get ready to exercise in the mornings before I have to get ready for work. She's expressed interest in working out during the summer before only because she doesn't want to get out of shape before athletics start up again for school. I'm hoping she will still want to do this despite the ungodly hour I will be getting her up at. But as the old adage says no pain, no gain and I don't want to gain anything back that I've already lost. I'll keep you readers abreast on how this goes and if I achieve this trophy, I know it won't be an overnight event so I don't have extreme high hopes.

To all the ladies that hold the ITC - pbbbttt!!! but congrats at the same time and maybe I'll be there someday. Adieu!

1 comment:

  1. So this trophy may be postponed, my kiddos are gone for 3 weeks, yes f'ing 3 weeks!!!! No I'm not rejoicing like most mom's would, I'm sick, scared, worried, nauseated. I want to cry but at the same time I know I shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete